Here at Nine Yards Travel, we’re here to make sure that everything is taken care of, including all the small stuff that can often be a hindrance, leaving you with peace of mind and able to enjoy your once in a lifetime trip.
Requirements for entering South Africa
You will need the following if you wish to visit South Africa:
- A valid and acceptable passport or travel document for your intended stay
- At least one blank page in your passport for endorsements
- A valid visa, if required
- Sufficient funds to pay for your day-to-day expenses during your stay
- A return or onward ticket
- Yellow fever certificates if your journey starts or entails passing through the yellow fever belt of Africa or South America.
Don’t forget that there are certain goods that you cannot bring into South Africa and other goods on which duties need to be paid.